1. CANCELLATION BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER:
- If the Azimut Center cancels an activity due to objective reasons (weather conditions, staff members' health conditions, etc. ) the customer is refunded the full amount paid.
- Azimut Center reserves the right to cancel activities if there is an insufficient number of participants. In such cases, the customer is entitled to a full refund of the amount paid.
- If the client fails to comply with the conditions stated on the ticket sent to the customer's e-mail address upon confirmation of the reservation, Azimut Center reserves the right to cancel the activity. In such a case, the client is not entitled to a refund. The amount charged to the client will be determined by the authorized staff of Azimut Center and may include the full amount paid by the client.
- If, at the guide's discretion, the customer fails to follow the guide's instructions during the activity, thereby endangering their own safety or the safety of others and disrupting the activity, the guide may cancel the activity. In such a case, the customer will not receive a refund, despite the service not being provided in full. However, other customers participating in the activity, who are not responsible for the early cancellation, will be offered an alternative date or a refund. If possible and safe to do so, the guide will only remove the disruptive customer from the group and continue the activity without interruption.
2. CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER:
In the event that the client cancels the activity without a valid reason, the following refund conditions apply:
- Cancellations made up to 72 hours before the scheduled time of the activity will incur only the transaction and reservation fees, which amount to 3% of the total amount. If the customer has paid in cash, the full amount will be refunded.
- Cancellations made between 72 and 30 hours before the scheduled time of the activity will be eligible for a refund of 50% of the total transaction.
- For cancellations made less than 30 hours before the scheduled time of the activity or if the client fails to arrive at the agreed time, Azimut Center will not provide a refund for the payment.
If the client cancels the activity due to objective reasons, such as health issues or delays caused by force majeure, the client will only be charged 30% of the amount paid if the cancellation occurs less than 30 hours before the scheduled time, provided that the client has documentation to support the reason for cancellation. In the event of a cancellation made more than 30 hours before the scheduled time, the full amount will be refunded.
RENTAL DEPOSIT REFUND:
When renting equipment at the Azimut Center, the customer is required to pay a rental deposit, which is determined based on the standard price list. This deposit will be refunded to the customer upon returning the equipment, provided that no damage has been caused. In the event of equipment damage, the client will be liable for compensation. The amount of compensation will be assessed after inspection by an authorized employee of the Azimut Centre and may exceed the deposit amount paid.
Details of any additional costs that may be charged to the customer for non-compliance with the rules are provided in a document that the customer is required to fill in before the take-over of the equipment.